Think of your InfluencerActive Inbox as a Command Center. All the requests, inquiries and transactions are captured in your Inbox. It’s the one, central place for all contacts.
And the more you use it, the better it will become.
Use your InfluencerActive Inbox to:
- Receive and answer inquiries from customers
- Send and receive messages with others on the platform
- Track and manage transactions.
The InfluencerActive inbox works like any other inbox – it handles messages and so on. But it also keeps track of your transactions.
Why is this important?
In the early days of your listings, you will only have a few transactions. It takes time to generate interest and awareness with brands and positive reviews on your listings really help!
As your profile on the platform grows and as your listings are optimized, the number of Influence Gigs that you book will grow. So having all of this information in one, central place will become important.
With this in mind, we recommend the following:
- Use your InfluencerActive Inbox for all your communication for your Influence Gigs
- Share the Upload Media form with your customers so that they can send you a brief about your Influence Gig
- After you have completed your Influence Gig, send your customer a message from your Inbox with the link
- Be sure to leave reviews of your customers so that other Active Influencers know they are good to work with.